Sunday, April 09, 2006


Tonight is one of those nights where I don't have a clue what to write about. Also, every time I get about six words down I get interrupted...

This evening we had our Church's Annual General Meeting. It sounds like a crashing bore, but it was a pretty good time. We had dinner with the other church members and the various pastors gave reports on the ministries they are responsible for. (On a side note, it was very funny to see six pastors give "brief" summaries)

Here was another interruption. I apologize for the disjointed thoughts - Lindsay is working on our Condo Board's newsletter...

I would like to ask all of the sharp eyed readers of my blog to be on the lookout for my Bible. I think I left it under my chair at the Sunday morning service two weeks ago. This has been most distressing to me because it has not appeared in the lost and found or anywhere else. I have other Bibles, but this one is my Bible - you understand. Lindsay gave it to me for my 17th birthday. If you see it, please let me know.

I leave you with a fun, but nearly useless word:

Mitochondrion: any of various round or long cellular organelles of most eukaryotes that are found outside the nucleus, produce energy for the cell through cellular respiration, and are rich in fats, proteins, and enzymes called also chondriosome (Wikipedia Link)

No comments: