Monday, April 03, 2006

For quite some time now, I have pressed my wife Lindsay to set up a blog as she spends a fair amount of time on the computer and has some strong opinions about what she reads. This she did - at lindsayinkster.blogspot.com.

Once I saw her blog in all of it's glory (and edited the template HTML to make it look better), I felt a twinge of geek-envy. Why don't I set up a blog? Though I already have many websites to look after, I do not have one that I can simply vent my thoughts upon.

Thus, illegitimi non carborundum was born (April 2, 2006, 10:32 AM MST, 7lb 9oz, 18in long, Male?).

Lindsay said to me that she would nag me to keep posting as I am not terribly disciplined with this sort of a thing. I do have a binder of journal entries that I have made over the last two years or so. It consists of eight entries. For those out there doing the math, that adds up to "not consistent". The nagging should help.

No comments: